#DayforHPU SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR TOOLKIT
Thank you for serving as a High Point University Social Media Ambassador (SMA) on #DayforHPU. As an SMA, you are integral to the advancement of the mission and objectives of HPU. You will find in this guide helpful information regarding expectations, benefits and materials for your use.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
To promote High Point University and its mission to your social media network to raise awareness and increase knowledge regarding the University.
- Serve as a positive voice for the University on social media.
- Share posts regarding HPU events and fundraising campaigns using #DayforHPU.
- Create original, positive content on Wednesday, April 22 using #DayforHPU.
- Be comfortable responding to questions and interacting with alumni, family and friends of HPU.
- Send your digital photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can share them on the University’s websites and social media channels.
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
Social media is key to the success of #DayforHPU. We want to hear your story and for your network to join the conversation. Share photos, videos and stories to your social media sites, write blog posts, make a video, or wherever your creative passion lies! Remember to use #DayforHPU, and to tag @HPUAlum, @HighPointU or @HPUParents.
- "Join me in supporting OUR University on #DayforHPU. Visit engage.highpoint.edu/DayforHPU to make your gift today."
- "On #DayforHPU I support High Point University because _________________. Make your gift at dayforhpu.blackbaud-sites.com."
- "The education I received from High Point University is why I _______________. Support #DayforHPU at dayforhpu.blackbaud-sites.com."
- "Supporting my alma mater is important to me because _________________. Share your story and your resources using #DayforHPU."
- Join me in making a gift in support of #DayforHPU ________________."